Friday, September 17, 2021

Week 19 Pictures

 Taken from 8/16/21 to 8/21/21

Campsite near Carter Notch Hut



View of the hut from above
























Sometimes you take a selfie, sometimes the selfie takes you





















Tool carried by ridge-runners for trail maintenance. 
Chair found near a trailhead. 
Waterqueen's trail magic and picture project.


Played a little tabletop RPG while at a hostel.















































Drizzly Morning, I went off-trail to see this plane crash site.






















































Mahoosuc Notch, a boulder-field I got to climb through. "Slowest mile on the AT" 






I had to take off my pack, and push it ahead of me to get through this








Climbing Mahoosuc Arm


View from Mahoosuc arm










Someone sunk a leg into the alpine bog

The spot it happened. there was a shallowly submerged plank on one side, but not on the other.






Old Speck Pond, I washed out my socks and pants here.
another great privy sign









Tower on Speck Mtn.
















Grafton Notch




















































Flat tire on my ride to the hostel. I walked the last .2 miles



Earl Schaffer signed the buttom of the hostel's table


Owner of "The Cabin" Hostel, Andover ME. A place full of trail history.






No comments:

Post a Comment